It’s been a tough week, but we’ve ended on a bit on sunshine.
We won an award!
We are honored to accept the One Lovely Blog Award, given to us by Easy Blog (easyweimaraner). When we started our little blog about adopting a puppy, we never dreamed it would grow so much. Our family story has evolved, enriching us with tales of not only a puppy but an elder dog and her struggles and triumphs, as well. Thanks for coming along for the ride!
Keeping with the rules, I will share seven things about myself:
1. I was born during a full eclipse.
2. I need coffee first thing each morning.
3. I quit smoking on April 3.
4. I used to have an orange Netherland dwarf rabbit named Mr. BunBun.
5. I am a blues singer.
6. I really like aprons, but own just one.
7. When I was 36 I traveled to Egypt to see an eclipse.
Bloggers I admire that I would like to nominate:
1. The Border Collie Project: We love your stories!
2. Doggy’s Style: Your support and meant so much, and we love reading about Doggy!
3. Dockfam Adventures: Thanks for being such good friends!
4. Hutch A Good Life: We love us some piggies!
5. Dear Flash: Thanks for making us laugh!
6. Paws to Talk: Oh, the advice! How wonderful.
Our WordPress family means the world to us. In celebration and sorrow, you all have been there for us. You have carried us, and we will never forget your generosity.
Matt and Jillian